Monday, June 26, 2006

Kalentong St

This shot was taken from the back of a jeepney a couple of days ago. It is of Kalentong St on the out skirts of Mandaluyong in Metro Manila. For me it is the quintessential look of shopping strips in this city.
The more astute readers will have noticed a change in my pics that have been appearing here on The Expat and on its sister blog pissedpoet pics. The letter box or panoramic style of presentation has me in its thrall at the moment. No doubt this will change but not that I can see in the near future. I trust gentle reader you enjoy viewing this style as much as I enjoy making them.
If you see a pic here that you just can't live without they are available as fine art prints from pissedpoet.com and can be printed in sizes ranging from 10" on their longest side up to 40" on the longest side. Online ordering details and more information about them are available there.

No comments: