Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Artist's Talk

A bit of History, a bit of crystal ball gazing, a bit about painting, a bit about computer manipulation, a bit of a rant, a bit of a heart felt plea for the new.

"Is It Photography"


In photographic terms is the computer just an enlarger with some more bells and whistles? Why is the pixel so important?

I have been working with computers in an arts environment for 34 years, I have also been working without them and on balance I have found that not only do they make life easier they also make it a lot more fun.

Find out why when I talk about my experiences in "Is It Photography".

Saturday 29 March 4pm
One workshop gallery
G/F La Fuerza Paza II
2241 Don Chino Roces Ave (formerly Pasong Tamo)
Corner Sabio St
Makati City
Free Admission

No comments: